Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Prudence Moe


I was born in Rangoon, Burma and came to the states at age seven. Cultural shock was an experience that I will never forget. I feel like I am from two conflicting backgrounds and that is what makes me unique.

I have always been an active growing up. I didn't compete in sports, but my health was important to me. I got into bodybuilding in 2006 and the next year competed in my first show in which ...I won my class. I competed a few more times and now I am focused on modeling.

I love working for Vitrix Model Team. I get to meet so many driven and like-minded girls and interact with so many people. We basically have fun being active, sexy, and most of all ourselves!

If there was a popular phrase to describe me, I would say it is, “Go big or go home.” I don’t like saying it’s my motto because most of the time I am unconsciously making these decisions. When I do something, I dive right in. I workout hard, eat a lot, drink too much, laugh too loud, love passionately, and I get lost in romantic ideas. I believe in yin and yang. To all these qualities, there is an equally contradicting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment