Saturday, January 7, 2012

Michaela Nyx


My Name is Michaela Nyx, I am Spanish and Polish. I Live in the amazing city of San Francisco and was born and raised in the Bay Area. I have been doing modeling and acting for several years now and I love it!! I enjoy working on different projects with different directors and photographers. I'm a very hard worker and am extremely easy to work with. I hope you enjoy my work.


Some quick d...etails about me:
-Location: San Francisco
-Birthday: June 26, 1986
-Ethnicity: Spanish and Polish
-Height: 5’5”
-Weight: 108
-Shoe Size: 7.5
-DressSize: 1
-Hair: Dark Brown
-Eyes: Hzl
-Measurements: 34-24-35

Other interesting details
*Sexiest Female: Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
*Future Hometown: Hmmmm??? hehehe
*Favorite Sports Team: New York Yankees
*What Mom Says: Be a Good Girl
*My attitude: Very Positive and Loving
*Favorite Dance: Tango
*Favorite Song at this Moment: Anything by Elvis ♥
*Favorite Animal: My Beautiful Dogs
*Craziest Thing I have ever Done: Modeling :P

No comments:

Post a Comment